I heard the question on the flyer from meditation teacher, Tara Brach. It startled me and helped me better appreciate the power of mindfulness meditation practice. Mindfulness meditation is about awakening to what is and not turning away. It is a simple practice with powerful consequences.
The practice is accessible, perfect for anyone living during these difficult times of heightened stimulation and distraction.
Some Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation
- Gaining a new perspective on stressful situations
- Building skills to manage your stress
- Increasing self-awareness
- Focusing on the present
- Reducing negative emotions
- Increasing imagination and creativity
- Increasing patience and tolerance
If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Class starts Tuesday, September 7 from 8-9 PM. Cost: $60.